色情网站

色情网站

七天 探花 你的位置:色情网站 > 七天 探花 > 成都 男同 商务英语(BEC)900句(3)

成都 男同 商务英语(BEC)900句(3)

发布日期:2024-10-05 05:59    点击次数:93

成都 男同 商务英语(BEC)900句(3)

商务英语(BEC)900句(3) 成都 男同

601 I"ve been part of this project since its beginning.

  从一开动我就参与这个缱绻。

  602 I"m Clifton, and I"ve been associated with this project since the beginning.

  我叫克里夫敦,从一开动我就参与了这项缱绻。

  603 Please look at the data of this first chart.

  请看第一幅图表的数据。

  604 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.

  数据证实此种产物安全灵验。

  605 As you can see in this photo, we"ve retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.

  正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同作风的这种旧型产物特别流行,咱们保留了它。

  606 Now, we"re doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn"t wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.

  现在咱们正在作念一些调动,使皮质变得坚强而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。

  607 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.

  这种X2500型的特色等于减少输入时代,使贵寓更为顺畅。

  608 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.

  与旧型机比较咱们的新式价钱低廉且更容易操作。

  609 It"s available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.

  有各式大袖珍号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。

  610 This is a revolutionary new product.

  这是一种立异性的新产物。

  611 The X2500 will change your work in the office.

  X2500将会改变你在办公室的做事。

  612 We now have five different models to choose from.

  咱们现在有五种不同的型号供你选拔。

  613 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I"d be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

  诸君女士诸君先生,现在你们有任何问题我皆乐意回答。

  614 Are there any questions?

  还有什么问题吗?

  615 Do you have any questions at this point?

  就这极少你们还有什么问题吗?

  616 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?

  如若你们莫得问题了,我不错进行下一阶段吗?

  617 Now, I"d be happy to answer your questions.

  现在,我乐意回答你们的问题。

  618 I"d like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.

  我乐意收受任何东谈主建议的任何问题。

  619 Your question is how we developed our product?

  你的问题是咱们是如何发展咱们的产物?

  620 For those of you that didn"t hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.

  你们并未据说过,问题是产物多快能上市。

  621 When can we expect its delivery?

  什么时代能发货呢?

  622 It"s already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.

  产物已投产了,是以月底前你不错获取。

  623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?

  你但愿此种商品何时上市出售呢?

  624 What"s the suggested retail price?

  建议零卖价钱是些许呢?

  625 What do you expect it to go for?

  你们的试销情况如何?

  626 How did you decide that product was safe?

  你怎么决定产物是安全的呢?

  627 What"s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

  你凭什么信托产物是安全的?

  628 I"d like to know how you reached your conclusions.

  我思知谈你们是如何得出论断的。

  629 How much will it cost?

  这种商品本钱价是些许?

  630 We"ve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.

  咱们定价为98好意思元,简直少于竞争敌手30%。

  621 When can we expect its delivery?

  什么时代能发货呢?

  622 It"s already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.

  产物已投产了,是以月底前你不错获取。

  623 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?

  你但愿此种商品何时上市出售呢?

  624 What"s the suggested retail price?

  建议零卖价钱是些许呢?

  625 What do you expect it to go for?

  你们的试销情况如何?

  626 How did you decide that product was safe?

  你怎么决定产物是安全的呢?

  627 What"s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

  你凭什么信托产物是安全的?

  628 I"d like to know how you reached your conclusions.

  我思知谈你们是如何得出论断的。

  629 How much will it cost?

  这种商品本钱价是些许?

  630 We"ve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.

  咱们定价为98好意思元,简直少于竞争敌手30%。

  631 What does the test marketing show?

  试销证明了什么?

  632 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.

  这在悉数市集销售考究,是以获取三成的市集占有率是计日可待的。

  633 I"d say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.

  我得说预定发货日历应该在本月底。

  634 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.

  下个月底好像是最好的销售日。

  635 We"re aiming its price for $ 98.

  咱们定价为98好意思元。

  636 To answer the first part of your question, I"d like to say that our studies were very extensive.

  你问题的第一部分,我要说的等于咱们的研究特别平凡。

  637 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.

  如若你还有问题的话,请和论说临了一页名单上的东谈主员筹商。

  638 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

  抱歉,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?

  639 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.

  是的,我等于,你一定是竹下先生吧。

  640 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

  抱歉,求教你是从国度安装公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?

  641 I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.

  我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

  642 I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Chinese Taiwan.

  我是唐纳德,前次你来中国台湾时咱们见过面。

  643 I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.

  我是爱德温,我带你去酒店。

  644 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

  你坐的班机如何样?还满足吗?

  645 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.

  班机很好,等于时代太长了。

  646 Did you have a good flight?

  你路径兴奋吗?

  647 Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.

  不太好,咱们升空延误了,还遭受了恶劣的爽快。

  648 How was your flight?

  你的航班怎么?

  649 Did you get any sleep on the plane?

  你在飞机上睡眠了吗?

  650 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

  华格纳先生,你预订过酒店吗?

  651 No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?

  不,我莫得,会有贫寒吗?

  652 I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.

  我认为莫得,我知谈有几家便利酒店,让我打几个电话。

  653 I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.

  我已预订了你前次住过的酒店。

  654 We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.

  咱们已为你订了一间西法的房间。

  655 Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.

  咱们到火车站去搭车进城。

  656 Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

  从此地去台北要很久吗?

  657 It"s about an hour.

  大提要一个小时。

  658 We"ll get a taxi from the station.

  咱们到火车站乘出租车。

  659 There"s a shuttle bus we can use.

  咱们可搭俟机场班车。

  660 I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.

  我开车来的,是以我开车送你到酒店。

  661 You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

  你一定饿了,咱们吃点东西好吗?

  662 That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.

  那太棒了,咱们就到酒店餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

  663 Would you like to have some dinner?

  你思吃饭吗?

  664 What would you like to eat?

  你思吃什么呢?

  665 Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.

  我带你出去吃饭好吗?此次我宴客。

  666 If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.

  如若你饿了,咱们现在就去吃饭。

  667 Have you had breakfast yet?

  你吃过早餐了吗?

  668 Yes. It was delicious.

  是的,滋味很好。

  669 Good. Let"s go to the office.

  好的,咱们去办公室吧。

  670 How is your room?

  你的房间怎么?

  671 Did you sleep well last night?

  你昨晚睡得好吗?

  672 Why don"t we go to the office now?

  为何咱们现在不去办公室呢?

  673 We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.

  咱们将从一个电视简报开动,大约放15分钟。

  674 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.

  参不雅大提要一个半小时,3点钟曩昔回到这里。

  675 Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.

  咱们新的分娩线特别到手,咱们本年已把工场膨胀了两倍。

  676 I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?

  我将向你先容咱们的公司,你有什么尽头思知谈的吗?

  677 We have some reports to show you for background information.

  咱们还有一些论说向你先容配景贵寓。

  678 Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

  你们工场和其他塑胶工场有何远隔呢?

  679 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.

  是的,咱们的分娩速率是其他工场两倍。

  680 I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.

  我要向你证明本工场的秉性。

  681 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.

  这是咱们的全自动化工场。

  682 It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.

  这是同行中最新式的。

  683 We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

  通过自动化咱们的收尾加多了20%。

  684 Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

  请你告诉我每件成品的分娩本钱好吗?

  685 I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.

  只怕我不知谈,让我来研究一下该组的负责东谈主。

  686 I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.

  对于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知谈谜底。

  687 Let me direct that question to the manager.

  让我径直问司理好了。

  688 I"m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.

  那部分我不纯属,让我找专科东谈主士来证明。

  689 Yes, I"d like to know your daily production.

  是的,我思知谈你们的日分娩额。

  690 Is there anything you"d like to know?

  你思知谈什么?

  691 Is there anything I can explain fully?

  有什么事情要我翔实证明的吗?

  692 What did you think of our factories?

  你认为咱们的工场怎么?

  693 I was impressed very much.

  我有潜入的印象。

  694 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.

  咱们占用了你贵重的时代,特别感谢。

  695 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.

  你离开工场时,咱们有件小礼物要送给你。

  696 I want to purchase some computers from your company.

  我思从贵公司购买一些电脑。

  697 We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?

  咱们对贵方的印花真丝领巾很感兴味,请先容一下贵方的价钱好吗?

  698 We"d like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.

  咱们思了解一下你方在这方面的供货智力及销售条件。

  699 We are in great need of Grade A.

  咱们急需一等品。

  700 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.

  如若一等品无货,二等品也不错。

  701 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.

  咱们知谈贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能怡悦咱们的需求量。

  702 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.

  请您把商品货号告诉咱们。

  703 Could you give me an indication of the price?

  您能提供一个参考价吗?

  704 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.

  但愿贵方对咱们感兴味的工艺品报一下价。

  705 Do you offer FOB or CIF?

  你们报船上交货价如故到岸价?

  706 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.

  请接到咱们的询价单后速即给咱们报价。

  707 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.

  咫尺咱们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴味,并研究其质料和价钱。

  708 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.

  咱们正筹算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如若你们能给咱们(购买)200台的翔实报盘将不堪谢意。

  709 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.

  请寄给咱们相干你方强者牌自来水笔和圆球笔的贵寓,以便咱们向顾主先容你们的产物。

  710 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.

  咱们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,但愿很快收到你们的样品。

  711 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.

  请寄给咱们贵方的石英钟价目单。

  712 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.

  必须一开动就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价不错收受。

  713 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven"t received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.

  上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,但是咱们到现在还充公到你方回答,请早日发盘不甚感谢。

  714 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.

  咱们期待你方对本人的询盘作念出回答。

  715 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.

  咱们对贵方的竹成品性量充满信心。

  716 If you don"t have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.

  如若贵方莫得所要求质料的产物,请提供与之最接近的产物。

  717 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.

  感谢贵方询价。请告诉咱们贵方所需数目以便本人报价。

  718 I don"t think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.

  我认为价钱不成问题。最蹙迫的是你方能供货些许。

  719 You"d better give us a rough idea of your price.

  您最好给咱们一个粗鄙的价钱。

  720 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.

  咱们对你方的产物特别满足,正欲订购。咱们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价钱。

  721 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.

  如若你方价钱比其他竞争敌手的优惠,咱们将向你们订货。

  722 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.

  能否奉告这些电热器的价钱,以便咱们作出决定。

  723 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.

  请奉告可供现货的数目。

  724 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.

  咱们急于知谈贵方多万古期能交货。

  725 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.

  信托由于本人多量订购贵方能报最优惠价钱。

  726 We trust you can meet our requirements.

  信托贵方能怡悦咱们的要求。

  727 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.

  但愿这将是咱们互利买卖走动的考究登程点。咱们保证将对贵方的报价赐与追究的洽商。

  728 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.

  咱们时常给予20%的买卖扣头,外加订货1000件以上的数目扣头。

  729 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a document.-against-acceptance basis.

  咱们还思指出咱们主要以承兑交单神志结帐。

  730 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.

  若能奉告你方是否给现款扣头或买卖扣头,将不堪谢意。

  731 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.

  本人将按时多量订购,因此思知谈你方给些许数目扣头。

  732 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.

  贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,本人将按时订购。

  733 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.

  咱们思指出圣诞节前交货很蹙迫并但愿贵方能就此向咱们作出保证。

  734 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.

  即期交货很蹙迫,因为这种货流转很快。是以咱们需要你方保证实时交货。

  735 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?

  欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给本人供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。

  736 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.

  咱们欲购中国茶。请用电传给咱们报最好价,并证明产地、包装、可供数目及最早发货日历。

  737 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.

  请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹路过青岛至大连的邮资。

  738 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?

  能否奉告定货卓越400台你方所能给的扣头。

  739 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.

  由于本人将按时多数目订购,但愿贵方作出一些特殊的衰落。

  740 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.

  咱们是通过取得佣金来进行买卖手脚的。从你方价钱中收取佣金,便于本人倾销。即便唯一2%或3%也行。

  741 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We"d rather have you quote us FOB prices.

  得知你方报的皆是到岸价,但愿能给咱们报船上交货价。

  742 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?

  请奉告你方大提要订些许?

  743 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.

  咱们筹办微波炉出口业务,现唐突给你方寄去本人报价单供参考。

  744 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.

  咱们很忻悦收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对咱们的玩物特别感兴味。

  745 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.

  咱们有各式千般符合各个年事档次的羊毛衫,尽头是您特地提到的青少年市集。

  746 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.

  咱们工场十足不错分娩出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。

  747 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.

  咱们可提供现货并按你方所定日历交货。

  748 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.

  很忻悦告诉您你方要求的输送开采本人不错发货。

  749 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.

  咱们可提供送货上门服务。

  750 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.

  咱们不错向您保证本人产物是现在市集上最好的,而且可提供5年保修期。

  751 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.

  随函附上本人最新的产物目次及CIF纽约报价单。

  752 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.

  贵方所要样品另行邮寄。

  753 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.

  本人此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。

  754 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.

  这儿有一份价目单和先容证明本人产物的小册子。

  755 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.

  现在咱们的服装皆是涤棉料的,质地坚强,无须熨烫而且口头稠密。

  756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.

  但愿尽快收到贵方回答,咱们保证实时处理对方定单。

  757 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.

  但愿咱们能就此价钱竣事交易。

  758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.

  很抱歉咫尺咱们弗成报盘。

  759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.

  谢谢贵方询价,但咱们弗成速即发盘,因为咫尺咱们得不到合适的原料。

  760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can"t make you a direct offer.

  因为汤姆·李是本人产物在韩国的独家代理东谈主,是以咱们弗成径直向您发盘。

  761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.

  上周咱们报价的货色现已售完,是以,此报价在7月20日阻隔。

  762 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.

  本人已不再分娩纯棉衬衫因为其零卖价钱只可眩惑高级破钞者。

  763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.

  对于贵方9月29日的询价信,本人就如下产物报价,以本人临了证明为准。

  764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.

  应你方要求,本人就如下产物报价,此报价3日内灵验。

  765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.

  把柄你方要求,本人很忻悦就如下商品向你方特殊报价,但愿不久能收到你方的试订单。

  766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.

  这是本人对每项产物的CIF上海的郑重报价。

  767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.

  此报盘为实盘,但以本人在12月15日前收到你方回答为准。

  768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.

  此盘灵验期至2月10日,卓越此期限条件及价钱需再行协商。

  769 This price is subject to change without notice.

  此价钱不错不经陈述自行挽回。

  770 The offer isn"t subject to prior sale.

  本报盘以货色未售出为条件。

  771 We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.

  现电传给贵方本人爱华牌随身听的新价钱。新价钱未来收效。

  772 This offer must be withdrawn if we haven"t received your reply within five days.

  如若5天之内本人随机到贵方回答,该盘拆除。

  773 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.

  按你方要求,本人报价灵验期延迟5日,从4月24日起。

  774 As this is a special offer, we hope you won"t miss this opportunity.

  因这是特殊报价,但愿您不要错失良机。

  775 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.

  请崇敬本人所报的皆是CIF 价,这是本人一贯作法,但愿你方能收受。

  776 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.

  此报盘莫得敛迹力,悉数定单以本人书面收受为准。

  777 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.

  5月31日或此前收到的订单,咱们皆按价目单上的价钱给10%的扣头。

  778 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.

  咱们不错给你方报毛价,每一百件38.5英镑含运脚。这些货色免收升值税。

  779 We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.

  咱们给您报价每件8英镑,灵验期20天,落后价钱加多5%。

  780 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at today"s rate of exchange.

  这个型号的灌音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。

  781 I think your price is on the high side.

  我认为贵方价钱偏高。

  782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.

  你方价钱比旧年卓越20%。

  783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

  如若咱们按这个价钱购买,将很能难倾销。

  784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.

  这种商品的竞争特别强烈。

  785 We can"t persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.

  按这个价钱,咱们弗成劝服用户购买你们的产物。

  786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.

  我认为要作念成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。

  787 The German quotation is lower than yours.

  德国报价比你们的低。

  788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.

  您知谈有的国度对这种商品正在削价抛售。

  789 I"d like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.

  我思指出提你方原始价钱已经超出市集价钱。咱们弗成收受。

  790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.

  如若您确有忠心与咱们作念生意,请摊牌吧。

  791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.

  如若您的价钱难以收受,咱们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。

  792 If you insist on your original price, I"m afraid you will have little chance to get the business.

  如若您坚捏正本的价钱,只怕您获取这笔交易的可能性极小。

  793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.

  别的供应商有和这简直相同的货,价钱低廉10%至14%。

  794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.

  市集在萎缩,咱们建议你方速即收受。

  795 I"m glad that we"ve settled the price.

  很忻悦咱们就价钱竣事了共鸣。

  796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.

  特别感谢贵方的起劲与调解,但愿这仅仅咱们今后业务走动的登程点。

  797 What"s your counter-offer?

  您的讨价是些许?

  798 It"s impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.

  不可能,您可能崇敬到了连年来原材料的价钱高潮了。

  799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.

  和国际市集价钱比较,本人报价比较较合理。

  800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I"m afraid.

  只怕本人报价比您从本人竞争敌手哪里得到的报价更优惠。

  801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.

  如若您把质料洽商进去的话,您会发现本人价钱是合理的。

  802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.

  咱们保证提供能经得起强烈竞争的高质料产物。

  803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

  就条约方面我还有些问题要问。

  804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

  咱们老是情愿调解的,如若需要还不错作念些衰落。

  805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

  对这些条目有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

  806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

  你认为条约有问题吗?

  807 We"d like you to consider our request once again.

  咱们但愿贵方再次洽商咱们的要求。

  808 We"d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

  咱们但愿搞显现相干条约中本领方面的几个问题。

  809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

  就条约保方的权力和义务方面的谈判特别到手。

  810 We can"t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

  咱们无法同意对条约工的变动和修改。

  811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

  咱们但愿下一交谈判将是订立条约前的临了一轮谈判。

  812 We don"t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

  就条约两边要承担的义务方面,咱们莫得什么意见。

  813 That"s international practice. We can"t break it.

  这是国际旧例,咱们弗成不屈。

  814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

  咱们不错再行洽商修改条约。

  815 We"ll have to discuss about the total contract price.

  咱们不得不筹商一下条约的总价钱问题。

  816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

  你们认为结算神志合适吗?

  817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

  咱们很忻悦您在惩办相干条约的问题上如斯具有栽种性。

  818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

  这是咱们准备好的两份条约正本。

  819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?

  请仔细阅读条约草案,并就条约各条目建议你的主见好吗?

  820 When will the contract be ready?

  条约何时准备好?

  821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

  请会签第156号销售合吞并式两份中的一份,将它寄回本人归档。

  822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature. 条约会航邮给你们署名。

  823 Don"t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

  你不以为应该仔细查验一下条约,以免遗漏什么吗?

  824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

  咱们对条约各项条目全无异议,下周签条约如何?

  825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.

  悉数在输送途中引起的纠纷皆将通过友好协商,妥善加以惩办。

  826 We"ll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

  咱们将按条约条目交货。

  827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

  你尽管宽心,咱们将按条约法举例期装船。

  828 They"ve promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.

  他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质料和数目一定与条约法例相吻合。

  829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.

  咱们征服条约会到手实行的。

  830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract will be strictly observed.

  机器将用最好的材料分娩,条约的法例也将得以严格推行。

  831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.

  条约两边有义务推行条约。

  832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.

  除非有什么瞬息的政局变化,不然实行部分条约弗成被收受。

  833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable. 任何不屈条约之事皆是不利的。

  834 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract. 买主有权拆除条约。

  835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.

  任何背弃条约的行动将受到刑事做事,这已在处罚条目里写得很显现了。

  836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.

  由于贵方交货拖延,本人要求取消条约。

  837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.

  如若卖方弗成在信用证灵验期内交货的话,买方有权片面取消条约。

  838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.

  如若莫得什么正直原理,你们不应撕毁条约。

  839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you"ve failed to fulfil your part of it.

  咱们十足有原理取消条约,因为你们莫得完成应盲从的条约实质,推行条约。

  840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.

  如若一方不推行条约,另一方有权取消条约。

  841 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

  一般来讲,条约依然两边订立就不得篡改。

  842 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.

  由于这种难以料想的情况,条约中的相干条目不得不作念些修改。

  843 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?

  这个条约将到期,咱们来谈谈新条约的事宜吧。

  844 Packing has a close bearing on sales.

  包装径直关系到产物的销售。

  845 Packing will help push the sales.

  包装有助于倾销产物。

  846 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

  买方时常很崇敬包装。

  847 Different articles require different forms of packing.

  不同商品需要不同的包装。

  848 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.

  一般来说,买方应承担包装用度。

  849 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?

  包装占货色总本钱的百分比是些许?

  850 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.

  包装必须很坚固,能承受利害装卸。

  851 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

  坚固的包装不错注意货色在输送途中受到任何耗费。

  852 Cartons are seaworthy.

  纸箱符合海运。

  853 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.

  东谈主们购买这种商品时常用来赠亲一又,是以细巧高尚的联想至关蹙迫。

  854 We"d like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

  咱们很思听听你们在包装方面有什么意见。

  855 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?

  相干包装输送唛头的条目你们有什么异议吗?

  856 We"ll pack the goods according to your instruction.

  咱们将按你方的要求进行包装。

  857 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.

  货色将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。

  858 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons. 应给与次序加固纸箱。

  859 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.

  咱们特别宽饶天下对包装方面建议建议。

  860 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.

  很多外洋客户已经认同了咱们尺度化的包装。

  861 It"s urgent to improve the packing.

  必须速即调动包装。

  862 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.

  包装用度未算在报价中。

  863 To minimize any possible damage, we"ve packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.

  为使耗费减少到最低适度,咱们对货色的包装足以承受资料海运。

  864 Please make an offer indicating the packing.

  请报价并证明包装情况。

  865 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.

  请保证货色不受潮。

  866 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.

  咱们但愿你们的联想和情愫对好意思国东谈主具有宏大眩惑力。

  867 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.

  这种箱子不符合装茶具海运。

  868 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.

  咱们思知谈你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。

  869 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.

  天然这些纸箱节略、易拿,但咱们认为它们在输送中不太结子。

  870 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.

  除非你们收到本人代理的尽头带领,不然请用宽泛出口集装箱。

  871 All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.

  悉数包内皆有一层防水内衬。

  872 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.

  如若木条箱两星期内不奉赵,则每只箱扣罚五好意思元。

  873 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.

  坚固的木箱和箱内严实的填充可注意木箱受震、开裂。

  874 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 litres.

  这些货色分歧装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。

  875 Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.

  50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。

  876 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.

  你们定单上的各式货色被打成各式大小不同的捆儿,以便于输送。

  877 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.

  请将每个纸箱分量适度在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。

  878 Each item is to be wrapped separately in gerase-paper.

  每件货色应单独用油纸包好。

  879 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.

  每只木箱体积不应卓越1.5m*1m*1m。

  880 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.

  每只木条箱内装4只大瓶子将空余处填满。

  881 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.

  请严格盲从包装及商方向确定。

  882 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.

  为便于搬运,绳索或铁把手不可穷乏,并将其固定在箱子上。

  883 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.

  包装费中有1好意思元是包装桶的用度,此用度在桶还给咱们时可奉赵。

  884 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.

  纸箱外加了两谈箍,每个箱角皆用金属角加固。

  885 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.

  泡沫塑料用来注意挤压。

  886 It"s essential to choose the right means of transportation.

  选拔合适的输送神志很蹙迫。

  887 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.

  为了确保飞快交货,本人要求此订货用空运。

  888 Generally speaking, it"s cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.

  总的来说,海运比铁路输送更低廉,但速率慢一些。

  889 It"s faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.

  空运较快但运脚较高。

  890 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.

  由于本人急需这批货色,本人坚捏使用快递装运。

  891 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.

  由于商品的性质,本人只可使用公路输送。

  892 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.

  如若顾主坚捏用卡车除外的输送器具,就必须职守非凡用度。

  893 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.

  货色将在香港转船。

  894 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.

  货色装船时可能会有一些数目进出,但不会卓越5%。

  895 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.

  为了便于本人备货装船,但愿允许分批发运。

  896 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.

  由于口岸工东谈主歇工,交货只好推迟。

  897 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.

  恕脱期货船,因为咱们厂家遇到了料想不到的贫寒。

  898 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.

  咱们认为货色是在你方撑捏时受到毁伤的。

  899 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.

  看来货色未受到安谧的处理,而且被舍弃于加热器近邻。

  900 I"m afraid I have some rather bad news for you.

  我只怕有些很坏的音讯要告诉你成都 男同。



Powered by 色情网站 @2013-2022 RSS地图 HTML地图

Copyright Powered by365站群 © 2013-2024